Created in May 2007, "équi-ressources" is a platform for information and services whose aim is to match job offers and applications regarding employments and internships in the horse industry. This organisation is the result of a partnership between the Equine Cluster (Pôle de compétitivité filière équine), the French Employment Agency (Pôle emploi), the Regional Council of Normandy (conseil regional de Basse Normandie) and the IFCE(Institut Français du Cheval et de l'Equitation).
Its main objective is to centralise data and making it more accessible. The quality of the network of partners is a key factor in the efficiency of the system.
The role of équi-ressources is to:
The international dimension of équi-ressources:
- collade the offers, advise employers, respond to job applications, welcome and advise job seekers
- contact employers offering jobs, candidates, trainees, apprentices in all sectors of the horse industry,
- nform schools, students, job seekers and professionals about training and jobs in the horse industry and related services
- set up and manage a Study Centre for employment and training in the horse industry in close collaboration with the actors involved including public and private partners,
- produce qualitative and quantitative indicators
The department also has an international dimension, with the double task of offering job opportunities for French people abroad in order to improve the international growth of the French equine know-how and to foster the development of vocational courses in France for foreigners.
Equi-ressources is commited to:
- Helping with the writing and the wording of job descriptions and/or internship offers (including translation)
- "Collecting applications and creating a shortlist according to the applicant profiles and the skills required for the position
- Foreign candidates wishing to work in France can also apply for a job via équi-ressources platform
Your contact équi-ressources :
Email : email@example.com
Tel : + 33 (0)7 63 71 82 17
Adress : Haras national du Pin - 61 310 Le Pin au Haras - France